no title -,-
Tuesday, 27 December 2011 . 17:48 . 0 love me



Oh I had a lot to say, was thinking on my time awayI missed you and things weren't the same'Cause everything inside it never comes out rightAnd when I see you cry, it makes me want to die

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blueI'm sorry about all things I said to youAnd I know, I cant take it back.I love how you kiss, I love all your soundsAnd baby, the way you make my world go roundAnd I just wanted to say, I'm sorry

This time I think, I'm to blameIt's harder to get through the daysYou get older and blame turns to shame'Cause everything inside it never comes out rightAnd when I see you cry, it makes me want to die

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blueI'm sorry about all things I said to youAnd I know, I cant take it backI love how you kiss, I love all your soundsAnd baby, the way you make my world go roundAnd I just wanted to say, I'm sorry

Every single day, I think about how we came all this wayThe sleepless nights and the tears you criedIt's never too late to make it right.


.
Author

Noor Syahirah Bt Ahamed
18Tahun
Politeknik Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin, Dungun, Terengganu
Senai, Johor Bharu
"I Just need Allah, family and you"





Shoutbox




My Lovely Followers

Lagu